Stripes

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Mix, Mingle and Enjoy


Week before last I got a fabulous suprise invitation in the mail entitled, Mix, Mingle and Enjoy.  My dear friend Taryn, T$ Duncan was coming to Memphis!  Her husband's family lives here and Mr. and Mrs. Hickey wanted to throw a party for all of their friends that traveled to Nashville for Tim and Taryn's wedding in May.   Lucky me, I was included in on the fun!  Tim's Mom had a traveling fryer....like a traveling trailer that fried up everything good in life: pickles, green beans, fish, chicken and hush puppies.  I mean seriously, I get Taryn and friend pickles in one night?!  The company is out of Olive Branch, Wray's Fins and Feathers Restaurant and Catering.  They are AAAAAAmazing!  Anyone in Memphis should check them out, great alternative to your typical catering menu.  It's so hard living far away from such dear friends, but it makes our time together even better when we do get to see each other. 



The Hickey's...yes their last name is Hickey


Love you T!


No comments:

Post a Comment