Stripes

Monday, March 12, 2012

6 Happies for a Monday

So I have a top 6 going on in my life right now and want to share!

1.       The Civil Wars “Barton Hollow” -best $8 I’ve spent in a looooong time. Simply amazing.  You can buy it here
2.      Blueberry Martinis from Alchemy Restaurant in Midtown-Suuuper yummy, you will thank me later!

3.       Girlscout Cookies… I’ve already eaten 3 boxes of Tagalongs and 1 box of Samoas.

4.      JCrew Spring Tees-I have bought like 5 different ones and they are on sale!  Perfect for this time of year
5.      All my pregnant friends and their new babies!  Got to meet Savannah’s new edition, Elsie this weekend and celebrate Beth’s up and coming hunk, Bo!

6.      GCB on abc-it stands for Good Christian Bitches and there is nothing Christian about it, but it’s hilarious!!

Here are 6 happies for a Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment