Stripes
Thursday, March 8, 2012
MBA...Almost check...Yep You Heard Me Right!
I cannot even believe I am about to start my last class in my MBA. I sure know why they save this one for last because it's going to be a doozie! However, I am so grateful that I work for a company that values continuing education and will pay for it!! THANK YOU FEDEX! My background is in education and had a really hard time finding a job outside of teaching that would put it to use, so I went into sales right out of college. I liked it and was good at it so took another sales job at FedEx. Knowing nothing about business other than what my friends did and talked about in college, it was imperative that I get a masters in business. Me, Katherine...a masters in business. Sounds like an oxymoron, but I couldn't be more proud of myself to bite off something this challenging for me and accomplish it. Well, ask me again in May if I accomplished it...surely to goodness I will though!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment