I have to admit that one of the reasons I started blogging was because of the fascinating blogs my friends are writing. An old friend Mary Susan has an incredible blog, Two Hoots and a Hollar. I am keeping up with her inspiring journey in adopting a baby. She's extremely creative and she often updates her "Top 20." This list is an on-going list of her favorite things. She's much more creative and interesting than I am, but thought I might take a stab at some of the stuff that I'm fascinated with right now!
1. Colgate Optic White toothpaste-it's the same formula, or so they say, that's in white strips. I think I can tell a difference and I'm not even done with the tube yet
2. St. Ive's Apricot Scrub-I am an avid spray tanner and in order to get the optimum spray tan job, you have to exfoliate. This stuff was only $6! It's amazing and it smells great too.
3. Bobbi Brown concealer and foundation-I was on a journey for make-up that ACTUALLY stays on. I hate make-up and try not to wear it, but if I do I would prefer it actually stay on my face. This Bobbi Brown stuff is awesome! Thanks Kinzer for a fabulous recommendation!
4. decorating for Christmas and Christmas shopping-love this time of year
5. The rain today-made me not feel bad about sitting on the couch with my pup all day and do nothing
6. Coldplay's Mylo Xyloto-it's still in my car!
7. Libby's long hair-George keeps asking me if I made an appointment yet to get her hair cut, but I think it's hilarious long
8. Boardwalk Empire on HBO-it's almost over for the season, but you should catch up on hbo.com or Netflix-the best show on TV
9. Pure Barre-obviously an obsession...but seriously last year boots would not even fit over my calves...now pretty much every pair I try on fits!
10. BOOTS! I can actually wear them thanks to PB
11. Blond hair-I think I'm about to dye it back
12. The Garden District-most amazing store in Memphis; I stalk it almost once a week
13. Mariah Carey Christmas on Pandora- enough said!
14. Silver Spruce candle by Greenleaf- smells like Christmas!
15. Fekkai Protein Rx Anti-Breakage Treatment-leave in conditioner that is super, supposedly Kortney Kardashian uses it...on her extensions I guess
No comments:
Post a Comment