So Christmas is over, onto the next holiday. This time of the year can be so exhausting! However, it’s fantastic getting to see friends and family. So much to celebrate and be thankful for.
I am not a fan of New Year’s. There is always so much hype about it and then it ends of kind of sucking…like every year. My favorite New Year’s Eves have been those that we have grilled out with friends and played games all night. Since then, those friends have either moved away or had babies and they are konked out by 10:30…don’t blame them one bit. As a matter of fact, that kind of sounds fabulous for New Year’s. My husband’s best friend, Matt is coming into town and I want to have something really fun for him. However, I have no idea what’s fun to do in Memphis on New Year’s! I’ve done the Peabody thing…lame. I’ve done overpriced set dinners…super lame. I’ve done the Beale Street thing and midtown…too crowded. I am seriously striking out. If anyone has done something in fun in Memphis on NYE, let me know!
As I was at home yesterday, Rachel Ray had the cutest ideas for New Years. If you are throwing a bash, you should check out her tips on a sparkling wine bar from around the world. Such a cute idea and sounds delicious!
No comments:
Post a Comment