Stripes

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Seth Wood

I have been slacking on writing a bit lately, but this post is sure to make your ears happy.  I have a friend that I went to middle and high school with who has stolen my heart and my ears lately.  I recently noticed an interesting post on his Facebook that grabbed my attention.  I always knew he was into music and talented.  In high school Seth would walk around with a guitar…all the time…at least once a week.  He would make up a song about you as he greeted you in the hallway or just try to cheer you up by playing a few quick notes.  So, seeing this post about his music career, didn’t surprise me.  I wandered onto ITunes and sure enough…..Seth Wood “Abraham.”  I of course downloaded it after I previewed only a couple of songs because I knew it was going to be good. 

Couple months later, I am still listening to his tracks.  I hate to see that it was produced in 2009...two plus years I’ve been missing out!  I noticed on ITunes it recommended some artists you might know if you liked Seth’s music such as The Civil Wars, Mumford and Sons….all things fabulous is what it should have said.  I dare you to download the whole album…after all he is an aspiring artist so you better not copy it…and listen to “Amy.”  If you don’t fall in love with that song tonight, then I give up.  So there, my gift to you on a Wednesday night.  

No comments:

Post a Comment