After four rounds of interviews in October and four years of wondering when my chance will be, I was asked to come on board with St. Jude. To say that I am beyond thrilled doesn’t even do it justice. I love their mission and I am happy that now my full time job can be to help raise money for resources at St. Jude. Dreaming big here, but hopefully one day we will raise enough money to fund a cure for all the many forms of cancer children face. Can you believe it? That’s my full time job!! It will be a very hard and challenging job, but I hate cancer…so I think I’ll be a perfect fit.
They say not to let a job define who you are. Well I disagree. I can only hope St. Jude defines me.
Soooo excited for you!!
ReplyDeleteYou are going to be awesome! I am thrilled to pieces for you and wish we could go celebrate with a girls' dinner or even a Raifords night :) haha hopefully we will visit Memphis this winter or spring and we can get together.
ReplyDelete