Stripes

Thursday, November 8, 2012

Compassion

I love blogs thanks to my friend Anna!  She really got me reading blogs and so now I have quite a few that I follow.  I saw this idea on a blog that I follow and had to share.  I think this would be an awesome gift to give this Christmas…or anytime of the year!
 Gifts-of-Compassion-Print-Catalog_150x195.jpg
The charity is Compassion.  It is a Christian based organization that focuses on sponsorship for children in poverty.  They raise money to help give children and families clean water, educational supplies, medical equipment, housing and the list goes on.  They sponsor a gift catalog and you can go online to pick out the gifts you would like to purchase to help these families in severe need.  I know my family has been blessed beyond belief and know that a gift like this would fill their hearts more than a stocking full of candy. 
Check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment